- Videos– Whether you’re a sophisticated investor or just learning how to get prequalified for your first home, this is the video library which will have almost any question you have. Want to know more about 1031 tax deferred exchanges? How are interest rates determined? Are value added properties right for me? How do I determine my credit score? All these are just some of the answers of many which are answered in these easy to follow videos. Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see all the upcoming videos as they’re released, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook for even more information.
- Investment Videos – Topics such as “Why Invest in Commercial Real Estate”, “1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges Simplified” and “Determining Net Present Value” are discussed among other investment related videos.
- Residential Videos – Topics related to residential real estate are displayed here including “Difference Between Foreclosures (REO) vs. Short Sales vs. Regular Sales”, “How Credit Scores Really Work” and “Credit Scores”.
- School District Information – Get in depth information on K-12 schools by local county.
- Bay Area Transit Maps – See detailed maps and routes from all of the local Bay Area public transportation systems including BART, MUNI, Caltrain and more.
- Mortgage Calculators – A “Principle & Interest Mortgage” calculator as well as an “Affordability” calculator.
Home » Real Estate Knowledge Center - I Live In The Bay Area