- Real Estate Investing Terms Part 2 - Internal Rate of Return (IRR) & Net Present Value (NPV)
- What Are Contingencies?
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Advantages of Accelerated Depreciation (Cost Segregation) in Real Estate
- FHA Loans Explained
- All About 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- About Me - Davide F. Pio, Commercial & Investment Real Estate Broker Associate and Consultant
- Real Estate Investing Terms Part 1 - NOI, Cap Rate & Cash on Cash
- Common Real Estate Tax Benefits
- All About the Commercial Loan Process
Dedicated. Hard working. Energetic. And, yes, youthful. These are all words that describe Davide Pio and are the attributes that make him “A Good Guy to Know” in Bay Area Real Estate. Davide has many years of experience in real estate and is highly regarded as an accomplished agent who makes things happen for his clients. Whether you’re looking to attain a 10% return on your asset, form a syndication group for larger projects or relocate your assets, Davide has a vast knowledge of real estate and finance to help you accomplish your goals. He is A Good Guy to Know.